When I go to click on a certain race for a tournament, it won't open up so that I can enter my horse into it. What is the problem?
I was having the same problem, what seems to work is right click on the race then click open.
Right click seem to work for me as well..hopefully this issue will also be resolved soon...
I missed out on several races because of this problem....
Thank you for the information. I will do that now.
Thanks the right clicking to open the races worked for me!
I’m having a hard time getting my arms wrapped around is the issue about not being able to enter trainer tournament races. From what I can tell, the problem is, after the tournament starts and you go to the tournament detail page, the links to the individual races are not clickable. Yet, every time I or my testing team have done this, the links work for us and the race page opens. I read in the forums for those having issues, right clicking on the race displays an option to ‘Open’ and then the desired page is opened in a new window, therefore allowing players to enter those races.
What I would really like is to talk with someone on the phone who is having this issue. In the meantime, here are some questions, when answered, might help us.
1. Is it happening for you with every tournament or just some tournaments?
2. Do you notice that when this happens, if the actual page you’re on (the tournament detail page) has been fully loaded, or is it trying to complete loading and never does?
3. What happens if you go back to those particular tournaments now on the tournament detail page – are you able to now click on the races or are they still unclickable?
4. What browser are you using and its version?
5. Is it happening for all types of tournaments or just certain types (Green Restricted, Blue Restricted, etc)?
6. Have you ever gone back to a tournament where you first could not click on the links for the races and then were able to click on the race links at a later time?
For the people having this issue, please respond to every question above in detail. Post here and send me a PM as well and, if you have other comments pertaining to this issue, please let me know.
Answer 1.... Every tournament, with the exception of finals. You can click on all bc finals normally....Answer2...Fully loaded......Answer3...No.....Answer4...IE latest version, 9 i think....Answer5...All..Answer6...Yes ive gone back, and no i was not able to.
because I'm not signed up for this tournament. Of course i'm signed up. This was after right clicking mouse. Left click does nothing. I'm trying two blues with same negative results. Sooooo, I can't enter races that I've signed up for.
... Every race in every tournament detail page is not clickable unless I right click and select open. It doesn't seem to matter if the tourney has started or not. I can't load the webviewer to watch races online either (using IE9 ).. However everything works fine if I use Google Chrome as the browser.. Now all I have to figure out is how to get my client to access the game via Google Chrome instead of IE9. Even though Google Chrome has been assigned as default browser.. The client will launch community in IE9 still and I have no idea why.
Tournament races are based on the official server time
Contact us and we will explain why our customers say this is the best of the horse racing games.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Horse Racing Simulation, LLC. All rights reserved.
Horse Racing Fantasy™ by Horse Racing Simulation, LLC, home of the best horse racing games.
Participation and use of this community website constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service.